Bigg Boss OTT 2: Jiya Shankar Flirts With Abhishek Malhan(Fukra Insaan)
Jiya Shankar and Abhishek Malhan have been flirting with each other on Bigg Boss OTT 2. In one episode, Jiya told Abhishek that she likes him and that he is a "sharif guy." She also said that she has been developing feelings for him since they first met. Abhishek responded by saying that he is also attracted to Jiya, but that he wants to take things slow.
The flirting between Jiya and Abhishek has been a source of speculation among fans of the show. Some fans believe that they are just playing a game, while others believe that they are genuinely interested in each other. Only time will tell what will happen between Jiya and Abhishek, but their flirting has certainly added some spice to the show.
Here are some of the things that Jiya and Abhishek have said about each other:
- Jiya: "I like you, Abhishek. You're a sharif guy."
- Abhishek: "I'm also attracted to you, Jiya, but I want to take things slow."
- Jiya: "I'm fine with that. I just want to get to know you better."
- Abhishek: "Me too."
It remains to be seen whether Jiya and Abhishek will develop a romantic relationship, but their flirting has certainly captured the attention of fans of Bigg Boss OTT 2.

